HYDROXYPROPYL METHY CELLULOSE HPMC
- white powder
- CAS No.: 9004-65-3
- MF: C12H20O10
- Purity: 99.9%
- Product description: HYDROXYPROPYL METHY CELLULOSE HPMC, mortar, cement, putty, retaining agent
HYDROXYPROPYL METHY CELLULOSE IS THE FULL NAME OF HPMC, is a variety of nonionic cellulose mixed ethers. It is a semi-synthetic, inactive, viscoelastic polymer.
HPMC is odorless, tasteless,non-toxic cellulose ethers produce from natural high molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved.It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion ,dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel,
and protective colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties ect.
1.Construction industry: As a water retaining agent and retarder for cement mortar, the mortar has pumpability. In the plaster, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as a binder, improve the spreadability and extend the operation time. Used as a paste tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, can also reduce the amount of cement. The water retention of HPMC enables the slurry to not crack too quickly after application, and enhances the strength after hardening.
construction mortar, plaster mortar,
putty water-resistant putty,
exterior wall adhesive putty,
ceramic tile adhesive,
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent. As a paint stripper.
4. Ink printing: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent.
5. Plastic: used as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: As a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; membrane materials; rate-controlled polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet adhesives;
Packing: 25kg PP bag